Notes & Media
Notes & Media
Updated on February 1, 2023
Configure Single Sign-On for Okta
To leverage single sign-on authentication for UserBit using Okta:
- Sign in to your Okta tenant as an administrator.
- In the Admin Console, navigate to Applications > Add Application > Create New App.
- In the Create a new app integration dialog, configure connection details:
- From platform section select Web.
- From Sign on method section, select SAML 2.0.
- Select create.
- Enter an App name such as UserBit and click Next.
- In Configure SAML step, in the SAML Settings section, enter the following values:
|Single sign on URL
- Click Next.
- Select Finish, and ensure that you assign your users.
Information you need to add to UserBit's SSO form:
- In Okta, navigate to the Applications window and select the Sign On tab.
- In the SAML 2.0 section of the Settings page, click Identity Provider metadata.
- In UserBit's form copy and paste the following values from Okta:
|A name that your employees would recognize. Ex: Google, Inc.
|Identity Provider Entity ID
Identity Provider Issuer (from Okta)
Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL (from Okta)
X.509 Certificate (from Okta)
- Click Submit on the UserBit form.
Once submitted, your SSO will be set up and your users should be able to use their Okta credentials to log into UserBit!