Share personas, userflows, journey maps, and visual sitemaps
Sharing your research deliverables via generated links
Just like the research report, you can also share any of the other deliverables you create on UserBit via generated links.
- Generated shareable links are un-guessable which means only people who directly have access to the link can view your shared asset.
- You can add extra security to any shared asset by protecting it with an access code.
- Stakeholders you share the link with, do not need an account on UserBit to access the shared asset.
- Shared assets are mobile friendly.
- Links are revokable which means you can revoke link access at any time you want. Once a link is revoked, viewers visiting the link will see a 'forbidden access' message.
You can now share journey maps you create on UserBit with your stakeholders via a link as well. This means that the stakeholders do not need an account on UserBit to view them.
If the journey map is associated with a persona, stakeholders can also view the persona by clicking on it.
User Flow Diagrams
Just like the journey maps, flow diagrams you create on UserBit can also be shared externally by generating a shareable link. The flow diagrams are mobile-friendly and stakeholders can view the data associated with each node by clicking on them.
You might have noticed that user personas can also be shared as part of the project report. We recommend you use the report when it makes sense to share personas along with relevant research insights. However, sometimes you might want to just share the persona itself with other teams or stakeholders. In such cases, you have this handy feature to share via a generated link.
And... you guessed it! Just like the other deliverables, any visual sitemap you create on UserBit can also be shared via a generated, unguessable, revokable link.
Stakeholders can see details of each node by clicking on it.