Editor Insert Menu
UserBit editors provide you with the ability to insert media elements or comments within your research notes or responses.
Placing the cursor on a new line also shows a plus sign on the left. Clicking on the plus sign will reveal the insert menu.
Embedding images to notes is straight forward. On clicking the image button, the resulting modal will allow you to:
- Upload new image - upload image files from computer
- Select existing image - choose from previously uploaded images
- Select chart image - choose from charts previously created
UserBit editors give you a few options to embed video within your notes. You can:
- Upload a new video which will be automatically inserted into the note.
- Embed an existing video by selecting it from the existing video tab.
- Embed a video via a share link from Youtube, Loom or self-hosted video url.
In the Insert Menu, you can also find another really powerful feature - ability to add comment threads directly in your notes. This allows for a comprehensive framework of real-time communication to make working together easier, no matter where you are located.
- You can even drag the comment bubble around to place it next to the relevant part of the document.
- You can add multiple comment threads to the same document
- To delete the comment thread simply back space the comment bubble from document.
- Comments are real-time so you and your teammates can have a live conversation.
- You can even
@mentionteammates that the project is accessible to.
- Read-only teammates (Viewer) can also participate in comment threads.